PROFESSIONAL QUALITY THAT’S EASY TO — — USE
Professional Technology Under The Hood With One-Click Capability
v3.5 Update NOW available
- Now supports RAW files from the latest cameras
- Features updated User Interface with native support to Apple Retina Displays
- Now supports Mac OS 10.14 Mojave
- Now supports Windows OS 7/8/10 x64
- This update is available to licensed users of HDR Expose 3.x, HDR Express 3.X and 32 Float v3.X
- Click the “Free Trial / SW Update” button to download product update installers
ADAPTIVE TONEMAPPING ALGORITHMS
Since the beginning of High Dynamic Range processing, HDR applications have been applying the same, one-size-fits-all, tone mapping curve to all HDR merged files. But your HDR images are not like everyone else’s and wouldn’t it be great if your HDR application could analyze each of your individual HDR images and apply just the right amount of tone mapping for the best image possible? Unified Color’s Adaptive Tone Mapping does just that.
“Ghosts” can appear in your merged HDR images by objects that move between the frames of your different bracketed exposures. HDR Expose 3’s new key frame based de-ghosting algorithms allow you to choose the bracket exposure you want to use to isolate the moving objects in your set. The result is the smart and accurate elimination of ghosts.