Call us: (650) 591-5511
Combo Suite 3
NEW COMBO SUITE 3
HDR Expose 3 / 32 Float v3
Cover all your workflow needs with
one bundle. Merge and process your
HDR images with HDR Expose 3.
Edit your 32-bit HDR images with full color
and tonal controls in Photoshop CS3, CS4
CS5, CS6 or CC using 32 Float v3 plug-in.
Easily transfer 32-bit HDR images as .bef files
between HDR Expose 3 and Photoshop
NEW IN HDR EXPOSE 3
HDR Image Processing
- New Panorama Batch Processing Assist Mode – HDR merge individual panels of a panoramic scene and tone map them as a group to provide even, consistent output that can be stitched into a wide panorama (or 360° panorama using 3rd party applications).
- Faster Merge & Alignment – Merge images up to 35% faster than in previous versions.
- Improved De-ghosting algorithms – New manual controls offer more flexibility minimizing noise and removing ghost artifacts from moving subjects.
- Redesigned Merge dialog – Makes grouping images for the merge process and selecting key frames easier than ever before.
- Improved DNG source filter option – Now filters DNG files separately from other RAW file formats - Bug fixes and other optimizations.
You may view a detailed comparison of Pinnacle Imaging products on the "Compare Product Features" page.
Subscribe to Pinnacle Imaging HDR news